I'm only 10 days behind on this, but I thought I'd better mention that our cute not-so-little-anymore Zac Man turned twelve earlier this month. We just had a family celebration this year because we didn't have time for a friend party with all the soccer and volleyball tournaments going on this spring. Zac did get to go with his friend Jackson to a Real Salt Lake soccer game the night before his birthday though. He had a fantastic time and RSL won so that made it even better. They had really great seats! He was pretty excited about his Maverick headband and his "Yellow Card" (a coupon from Subway that looked like a soccer yellow penalty card.) On Sunday, his actual birthday, Tyson and I took him to Big 5 to pick out a new soccer ball to go with his authentic Spain jersey, a Real Salt Lake Shirt, a board game he likes called Dominion Dark Ages and a Time Magazine book call The Big Book of How that he has wanted for a long time now. He also got money from both sets of grandparents and is dreaming of how to spend it. I bought him a HUGE cake at Sam's Club. I hadn't intended to get that big of one, but it was the only one without a bunch of cute little bows on it and that would never do! Happy Birthday to one Amazing, Soccer Loving, Saxophone Playing, Funny, Smart Kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment