Recently I got an amazing deal on the Pass of all Passes for the Orem/Provo area, probably because the main venue is Seven Peaks Water Park and it is closed for the summer. Normally the passes are $50 a piece and I got them for only $20. I know we don't live in Orem or Provo but I'm thinking we can still get our money's worth anyway. The passes last for an entire year and can be used unlimited times at Seven Peaks Water Park, The Seven Peaks Fun Centers in Lehi, Orem, and Sandy, (formerly known as Trafalga), and many sporting events including the Real Salt Lake Soccer team and lots of other activities. On Friday the kids didn't have school so we decided to go try out the Fun Center in Lehi. It was a lot of fun and we easily spent 3 1/2 hours there before we decided to go because it was getting too crowded.
There were a few little rides such as this Frog Hopper, A Lighthouse ride, and a Pirate Ship ride.
We did the rock climbing about three different times. I even decided to give it a try. I've never climbed a rock wall before and it was a little scary being that high up! I didn't quite make it to the top though before we had to get down to go for our Laser Tag game. I didn't really mind having to come down early though!
The Laser Tag was probably everyone's favorite. The boys are going to be talking about this one for awhile to come. They are already asking when they can go back!
We also did a couple of rounds on the go carts. Lexi was the only one tall enough to drive herself so Tyson and I took the other kids on a ride.
It was a pretty warm day so the kids enjoyed spraying each other on the Splash Boats. They were pretty soaked after that.
So to dry off we decided to do a round of miniature golf. They do have an indoor course but we did the outdoor one because it will probably close for the winter soon.
My handsome Ty showing us all how it's done!
Tyson's mom and grandma stopped by to say Hi and to watch the kids play for awhile.
We had a really fantastic time and are looking forward to our next trip!









No comments:
Post a Comment