header picture

header picture

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Our New Acquisitions

Tyson and I have been a little spendy this past week, but starting now we are back to the budget! First off we had to buy Tyson a new vehicle. His old '87 Ford Bronco was a sad, sad, sight to behold and it was anyone's guess if he'd actually make it the three miles to work and back! Most days, when the weather is above freezing, he just rides his mountain bike. But we do need a second car for the days when he can't ride, or when he needs to shuttle kids to their various activities. So we found this great 2005 Chevy Tahoe from a private seller here in town. It only has 57,000 miles and is in incredible shape. Plus, it's loaded with all the options, leather seats, Bose speakers, DVD player, heated seats, 4 Wheel drive and the list goes on and on. We felt like we got it for a great deal too and we're very happy with it. We drove it over to Provo yesterday and it was a very nice ride.When I say "we" drove it, I mean "Tyson" drove it....apparently it's "his" car and so far I haven't driven it.  I don't really mind though.  It's nice letting someone drive me around for a change! 



And this is the reason we drove the Tahoe over to Provo, to get me a nice desk for my birthday!  Tyson wasn't crazy about the clutter filled card table I've been using for the past 3 years.  He's pretty convinced that I will be much more organized if I have a nice desk to store all my coupons, bills and receipts in.  I hope I can live up to his expectations!  So far it looks pretty darn tidy!

1 comment:

The Jackson's said...

Love the car...Love the desk!!