Drake and Garrett were very excited (and a little nervous!) for their first day of Kindergarten. Garrett REALLY wanted a Captain America shirt when we went school shopping in Logan. We did finally find him one, but it was quite a search. Drake wore his new Avengers shirt to match his Avengers backpack and his Avengers lunch box.
They have Mrs. Matthews this year. I have heard very good things about her and I am excited for them to have her as their first teacher. I took a picture of them with her but I did a really bad job so you'll have to be content with just seeing the sign on her door!
They were very happy that their friend Mason Engar is also in their class. He was in preschool with them too and is our neighbor so they play with him quite a bit. They were glad to ship mom out the door once they realized Mason was there. No tears were shed by any of us but it was definitely a bitter sweet day for me.







No comments:
Post a Comment