Just a look at some of the events for the first couple of weeks of May.
Drake and Garrett go with me to my Tae Bo class and they play with all the other kids there. They've made some great new friends this way. Sometimes we will even bring the other boys to our house to play for a few hours or Drake and Garrett go to their houses. These are their friends Alma and Deagan. I made them corn dogs for lunch and Alma said "hey, I've seen those before!" Apparently his mom feeds him much healthier than I feed my kids! Deagan (the blonde) was also in their preschool class with them.
Tyson has been spending lots of time lately playing catch with the kids.
Sometimes they play baseball but most of the time they play football.
Both Lexi and Zac are getting really good at throwing and
catching....Tyson is getting a little better too! Drake and Garrett sometimes join in but their attention spans are much shorter.
I probably shouldn't be so boastful, but I am sooooo excited to finally be back in the 120s again! I quit drinking pop 7 months ago and that has made all the difference.
Drake and Garrett's last day of preschool must have been downright exhausting! It is very rare for both of them to fall asleep at the same time these days (unless I've told them both to go take a nap, which they still do occasionally) They loved going to preschool this year. Their teacher Miss Merrilee was really amazing! They also had their preschool program but I managed to get there without a card for my camera so I don't have any pictures. They did such a cute job though!
Lexi is in the 4th grade so they are studying the counties of Utah this year. She was randomly assigned Wayne County which is where Tyson's parents live. Grandma Susan bought her this Wayne county shirt to wear at their "County Fair" where they showed the parents what they had learned.
Here is Lexi with some of her friends from her class. McKenna, Cora, Maddie, Bailey, Lexi, and Ashlyn.
This week Zac and Lexi both got to go on field trips to the Wave Pool. I went to supervise Zac's group and I kept trying to get a picture but he was very elusive. I left a little bit early and a friend of mine was able to snap this picture for me. This is Zac with his friend Anthony.








No comments:
Post a Comment