I had to throw in this picture I took of my handsome husband. He's resting after I totally showed him up playing Frisbe!
Anna's family surprised us and just showed up one night. Jason and Dillon were there with their families for part of the time too. We definitely had a full house! The kids enjoyed playing with their cousins.
Grandma Debbie taught us a fun new card game.

Mom and I were the party planners for our New Year's Eve party. In our family we like to pick a letter of the alphabet and have food and games that start with that letter. This year was the letter C. So we had Cheesy pizza, Caramel popcorn, Cashews, Confetti Cake, Chocolate, Chips, rice Crispy treats, Crackers/Cheese, Crush soda, Cranberry flavored Sierra Mist, and Coke. Oh, and we did a C vegetable tray with Cucumbers, Carrots, Cauliflower, and Celery. We also played Cards, Charades and a C round type game and watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
Bucky brought fireCrackers and set them off for us. Tyson took this picture in total darkness with his awesome Camera.
Happy New Year!!!







1 comment:
Super fun week fo sho!
Post a Comment