header picture

header picture

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Zac's Birthday

Last Sunday was Zac's 7th birthday. I can't believe how the time seems to fly!! I was having a hard time deciding what to buy for him. I didn't want to buy him Legos, even though that's what he's really into, because he has SOOOOOOO many Legos already. So we decided we would take him to Toys R Us and let him pick something out for himself. Last Saturday we made the trip over the hill to Provo and went to the toy store.

And you'll never guess what he picked.......LEGOS!!!!

I made him also buy a bat and ball so we can practice for the upcoming baseball season. He wasn't quite as excited about that, but we've been practicing and he's getting more into it.

Then after Lexi and I went to my sister-in-laws baby shower, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. This is what he wanted to do instead of having a friend party. I was relieved, I'm still trying to recover from last years friend party! Eight 6 year old boys can wear a person out!



I'm so totally lame this birthday that I didn't even make him a cake, I just bought one when we were at Sam's Club. My mom would be so disappointed in me! It was pretty darn tasty though! Not to mention way easier and infinitely less time consuming.


Then, in true Chappell family tradition, things started to get silly!

Happy Birthday to my Zac Man -- go dream of Legos.

1 comment:

Tyson said...

We've had such a fun time playing baseball together now! How awesome is it to play baseball with your super hitter kids and then go into the house and yell at those same cute kids to "hit your brother! go kick him in the butt! whoop on that kid!" as we play kung fu panda. Such bliss.