This summer we signed up for a Kids Bowl Free deal at our local bowling alley. The kids get to bowl 2 games a day, five days a week for free. Then I bought the family pass for $25 so Tyson and I can bowl all summer too. I thought it was an extraordinary deal! We've gone twice so far so we've already paid for it. How in the world do they make money on stuff like this? Oh well, I'm not going to worry about their bottom line, I'll just focus on my family's summer fun!
Lexi looks like a model advertising bowling balls!
At first Drake wanted me to help him roll the ball but pretty soon he was doing great by himself. He got 90 points his first game!
I like this "vintage" looking photo of Garrett.
Zac is left handed and looks so awkward trying to bowl but he is actually pretty good at it.
Tyson and I bowled four games last night! My fingers were getting pretty sore! Tyson bowled a 191 on one of his games, and I got my highest score ever at 152 on one of the games. We're looking forward to a whole summer of practicing and getting better!




4 comments:
We LOVE Kids Bowl Free!!
What an awesome deal! bowling is a great summer activity... exercise and air conditioning...
I'll have to take you and Tyson on someday! I was a bowling championship you should know....and that's when I lived in Price. Maybe it's at the same bowling alley you go to?? I can come wearing my awesome bowling jacket I won!! Ha Ha!
Okay, if I break 100, I feel like I'm doing super awesome.
I probably need the bumpers.
Post a Comment