header picture

header picture

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged!
4 Things


4 shows I watch:

1. Glee

2. The Office

3. Corner Gas (re-runs)

4. That's it. I don't really watch TV


4 things I'm passionate about:

1. My Family

2. Reading

3. Exercising

4. My new Ipad


4 phrases I use a lot:

1. That's funny

2. I have a friend who...

3. Just Sayin'

4. Let me think about it


4 things I've learned from the past:

1. patience

2. tolerance

3. the value of family

4. I'm capable of more than I thought I was


4 things I did yesterday

1. Went to Tae Bo Class

2. Cleaned the house

3. Read a book

4. Did my grocery shopping


4 places I'd love to visit:

1. England

2. Italy

3. Ireland

4. Hogwarts Castle (or at least the theme park in FL)


4 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Summer

2. The final Harry Potter movie

3. The Hunger Games Movie

4. The book Crossed by Ally Condie


4 things I love about Spring:

1. No more snow (if you're lucky)

2. Planting a garden/flowers

3. The rain

4. Warmer weather

I tag Kristina Brinkerhoff, Liz Sharon, Anna Holmstead, and Julie Sherman.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for tagging me, Amber! I'll work on this. I loved reading your list. Super fun!

Joe and Liz said...

Shoot I've been tagged! :) Hopefully I'll get to it someday...