Here are the excited party guests learning the rules for our Lego scavenger hunt.

I attempted to make a Lego cake. It was time consuming and already had multiple finger marks (not mine) in it before the guests even arrived. But Zac loved it and told me I was the best mom he'd ever had.

We finally had an opportunity to use both leaves in our new table. It works great for a big birthday party. By the way, we didn't tell the kids to make their craziest faces. It must just be a 6 year old thing.

We gave Zac a new bike for his birthday. He's been using one passed down from a cousin. It is literally duct taped together. This is a trick bike so it has no pedal brakes which makes me a little nervous. But I'm sure it'll only take a few crashes before he gets the hang of it. Side Note: Zac lost his first tooth a couple of days ago. I think it's adorable.

Grandma Susan and Grandpa Bill gave Zac a snorkeling set which somehow I don't have a picture of, but they also gave all the kids light sabres. They were pretty excited!

Grandma Susan and Grandpa Bill also brought us their trampoline. I guess they must not use it an awful lot anymore. Though I think it'd be kind of fun to watch a couple of 60 somethings jumping on the tramp.

Then today we went to Lehi to see my parents who were there because my sister had a baby. My mom had also made Zac a cake and had ice cream. I have no pictures though because Tyson was shooting a wedding so he needed all his camera equipment. It was fun to spend the day with my parents, my sister Anna and her family and new baby (Meagan), and my brother Dillon and his wife, Heather.
1 comment:
Maybe Noah ate those Legos...
Post a Comment