Zac's always liked Monster Trucks and he finally got a chance to "drive" one.

Lexi loved the water squirter game because she could get lots of tickets there. And we all know how exciting it is to trade in a wad of tickets for a cheap plastic trinket.

Garrett kept singing the Chuckie Cheese song "Chuckie Cheese's where a kid can be a kid!" The twins probably don't remember ever going to CC's before, they've only seen the commercials on PBS so they were super excited.

Tyson enjoyed playing just about everyone in air hockey. The puck kept getting stuck though and I think the workers were getting irritated at us. Good thing we went on a Monday afternoon when we were practically the only people there.

Drake loved this robot ride. He rode it many, many times.

I was totally awesome at this game. Tyson thinks there was probably an age limit, but I think that Chuckie Cheese's is a place where "a grownup can be a kid!"

Finally a picture with all 4 children taking a ride together.

You may be wondering why we were all wearing jackets.....well, it's because the weather's all screwy this week and it was actually snowing. Snowing! UGGGGGHHHH! I thought we were through with that!
2 comments:
I wish it was snowing here! It's going to be 95 tomorrow...I hate the hot weather. I'm very jealous of all of you playing in the snow.
Your kids are so lucky. Mine would die for a chance at chuckie cheese's. Who wouldn't. Ü
Post a Comment