header picture

header picture

Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Swim of the Summer

Today the weather was finally warm enough to go swimming. So we spent about 3 hours getting ready (a slight exageration, but not by much!) and then went and had a blast. We bought a season pass so we will be able to go anytime we want. The kids think we are totally awesome parents. Who said you can't buy love?

Here's the gang before the initial dive in. And yes, we do support the Spider-Man franchise.



And they're off!


Zac had goggles and flippers that he got for his birthday. He didn't use the snorkel yet though. He actually would put his face underwater with the goggles on, which is a huge improvement over last year.



Lexi loved the slide. She went over and over and over again.


Drake and Garrett played in the really shallow end and had a blast. I like this pool more than the other pool in town because it seems like a better fit for younger kids.


We're looking forward to a fun summer in the pool!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for summer fun! We didn't go anywhere fancy but enjoyed some water fun in our backyard the other day! Loved the pics! Miss you guys!!

Jenny said...

That is awesome! I have wanted to buy a pass to an out door pool around here and I can't find one! My kids have only been in a real pool like twice! That looks like an awesome place.

Sarah (and a few others) said...

So Cool! Is that in Memphis? It must be new.

Jamie said...

Hi Amber! You have an awesome blog! I have just spent the past hour reading all of your posts and totally cracking up. I love your writing style and wit :). And I love, Love, LOVE your idea of a family book group. I need more ideas and details on how you do it so I can start one too. It's been so much fun seeing you, Tyson and the kids. They are darling and growing up so fast! I miss you guys. Thanks for the great read!
Jamie Towers