On Presidents Day we decided to run to RC Willey and start looking at tables. We've never really had a nice table and I've always wanted one. The one we've been using lately was one that my in-laws renters left behind because they must not have thought it was worth taking. The chairs were all falling to pieces and we had to have both leaves in to make it big enough, but then it sagged in the middle! We found a table we really loved in the scratch and dent section. The only thing wrong with it is that one of the leaves has a few red marks on it like from a marker or something. But the the table without the leaves is plenty big for our family so we will rarely use that leaf anyway. And I can easily cover up the marks with a table runner when we do use that leaf. We got a really awesome deal! In fact, our salesman was practically talking himself down in the end!
We were at the store for almost two hours and the kids were starting to get a little bored!

The base of the table is really pretty. And it makes it super sturdy.

Since we bought it in the scratch and dent section the store wouldn't deliver it. So once again my in-laws saved the day and used their trailer to bring it to us. I was at the dentist with Lexi and this is what I found when I got home. Apparently the table has two leaves and can be made out to over 10 feet long! We could easily seat 12 people at this thing.

This is how it will look on an everyday basis. We will have 6 matching chairs (and are hoping for 2 more if they have any in stock) but one of them wasn't ready to pick up the day my in-laws picked up the rest.

Yeah for tax returns!
9 comments:
That is Beautiful!!
It is GORGEOUS!!
mmmkay I am jealous.. that is a gorgeous table... =)
Nice table! I'm hoping to have a nice table one day too...but I'm waiting until my children are past their color on everything phase :)
Love the table and chairs! They look great in your dining room.
Nice pick. Looks like you might be hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year:).
Pretty Table it looks great in your dining room!
Very pretty!
you are so lucky! it's so pretty.
Post a Comment