header picture

header picture

Monday, February 8, 2010

What The.....?!!!!!

I've known Tyson for 12 years and I have never known him to actually watch the Super Bowl. I was a wee bit shocked that he watched it yesterday. I even thought it a momentous enough occasion to post on my blog! Here's proof that my husband watched sports once.


I don't think he was incredibly serious about it though because when I asked him who he was rooting for he said, "whoever wins." Then he didn't watch the last two minutes, nor did I ever hear any riotous cheering coming from the basement.

It just goes to show you how much a person changes during the course of your marriage!

3 comments:

Tyson said...

I was only watching it because my head was aching from my cold and watching football was the going to be the most mentally relaxing, non-analytical thing I could do next to being in a coma......Sorry football fans, no offense, I'm just really not into sports at all (unless i'm photographing them and then it is different). But I was rooting for the Saints, even when I started watching at the start of the 3rd quarter and they were down 13-6. Yea Saints (Heaven's team right?)!

S.C. said...

Hi Tyson,
Hope you were enjoying the garlic walnut cracker spread while you were zoning out. Bill was for Cin, (the sinful team) and I too for the heavenly one.
Thought about you going to N.O. after the disaster as a "helping hand."
Get feeling better!

Emily said...

Hooray for hubbies who are NOT sports lovers!

I think my man and yours would get along just fine! ;)

In your header...your little man on the far right has your exact expression.

Cuties!