I recently started a food blog. Mostly because I kept having people ask me to email them recipes, so I decided to just start posting them on a blog. I also did it though because I just like blogging. Maybe next I'll start a book blog. If I had three blogs I could totally neglect my children to the point of winning the "World's Worst Mom" award. Not that I'm actually shooting for that but it's like Garrett keeps quoting from Toy Story "If the boot fits!" No really, I'll try to keep it under control!
So far I've only posted 17 recipes but I'll keep adding more. I have an aunt who, after making a new recipe, would ask her husband to rank it as either 1) once a week, 2) once a month, or 3) never again. All the recipes on my blog are ones that Tyson and I would rank as once a week type recipes. So go check it out at Definitelynotgourmet.blogspot.com and try a new recipe tonight! Also, feel free to send me your favorite recipe to try too. I'm always looking for new recipes.
4 comments:
Sweet...I love recipe blogs!! And I love blogging too. Today I actually just started my own private journal blog. It's so much easier for me to type things rather than write it out. Anyways thanks for sharing your blog. Can't wait to try some yummy goodies Amber.
Fun...I love recipe blogs! I get sick of making the same old boring stuff over and over again. I'm looking forward to trying some of these out.
i love the recipe blog idea. I guess great minds think a like because I was thinking of doing the same thing. Not only to give people recipes, but also a little for myself. What if the house burns down? it's okay, my favorite recipes are on my blog. Anyway, the pros are endless.
Cool! I will have to go check it out!!
Post a Comment