
Since this is my 100th post I was trying to come up with something really good to post on here. So I'm introducing our new baby! He's 8 lb. 4 oz. and is 20 inches long. He has beautiful brown eyes and a wrinkly face. His name is Jasper Darth Vader Chappell. He whines when he's hungry and always seems to want to be held. But who could resist giving that cute little face anything his heart desires, right? He is eight weeks old and is a Puggle. A puggle is a cross between a Pug and a Beagle. So they still have the cute wrinkly face but their faces aren't so flat that they can't breathe like a Pug. We've wanted a Puggle for several years, ever since I saw one on TV. But we've never lived anywhere where dogs were allowed. So ever since we bought our house we've been on the lookout for one. If your curious about his name, Jasper of course is from Twilight. When I read the books I thought Jasper sounded like an awesome dog name. Darth Vader was Zack's choice and Lexi thought he should be a Chappell. Isn't he just a little cutie!


5 comments:
How cute!!!!!
ahh he's a cute dog. Good luck training a new puppy!! It's a lot of work, but at least you'll have lots of helpers.
SOOOOO cute!! I love that you added him to the sidebar with the rest of the family.
Oh your little puggle is soooo cute! Your kids will love having a dog around. Congrats!
I love your dog! He is so cute!
Post a Comment