header picture

header picture

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Riddle

Q: What do you get when you combine a girl with 2 new shirts, a trigger happy photographer, an overcast day and too much time on your hands?

A: A photo shoot of course!

For my 30th birthday I asked Tyson for a photo shoot (that was 9 months ago!) The reason for this is that I know it's only downhill from here so when I'm 40 I'll want to look at pictures from the previous decade and say "Wow, I looked a lot better then!" Not that I think I look that great now but I'm pretty sure it will be like how I thought I was so fat in college....when I weighed 120 pounds! What was I thinking! I'd give anything to look that "fat" again! So here's a sample of the pictures Tyson took a few days ago. Keep in mind that these are all pre-Photoshop. Seriously, Tyson is a Photoshop Wizard! Anyway, we took all of these just out in our yard. I'm sure the neighbors were wondering about us. The one by the white fence I'm trying to smile while being slightly afraid that the two dogs on the other side were ravenously hungry and going to jump up and bite my fingers off!





10 comments:

Richelle said...

Girl, you need to get the word fat out of your vocabulary. You are lovely and trim. Fun checking in on your family.

Brianne said...

You are still as cute as you were in college!

Tyson said...

aaarrgghhh! Who is the hottie! OUCH and Wow baby! hummida hummida hummmmmmmmmm. NICE.
Oh....me likey! me likey!
Want to touch. Hmmmm my precious.

Joe and Liz said...

What a hottie! :)

Jenny said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! I love your shirts! I have been looking for cute shirts that aren't T-shirts for ever and still NO LUCK!!!

The Combs said...

Very Pretty! You look great in purple!

Dana said...

Amber!!!! You look gorgeous!!!! What fun. And those flower clips in Lexi's hair a few posts back are soooo cute. He he he

Unknown said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! You don't even need photoshop for your pics, dah-ling! You are beautiful! Great job posing, Amber and great photos, Tyson!

Anonymous said...

Super cute...and I think you will look great in another 10 years!!!

Moores said...

What great pictures! You are super cute!