header picture

header picture

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Hiding Place

No I'm not talking about a classic book, rather I am referring to the new game being played in our household by two mischievous little boys. Namely Drake and Garrett, but mostly Drake. So I just thought I would show you some of the favorite hiding places being used for this new game. As you can probably tell by the pajamas, the game is most often played at bedtime. I will admit that I staged some of these pictures but I only took pictures of actual hiding places that have been used in the past week or so. Enjoy!


In their little desk


In the cubby hole next to the basement couch


Behind my treadmill


In the bookcase


Under the laundry basket


In my closet


Under the rug


Under their covers. This one, however, is never used at bedtime. After all, they weren't born yesterday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HeHe, those little stinkers. :o) But still, a bunch of handsome little cuties! I can't believe how big they are getting!

p.s. unrelated to this post I have to thank you for helping Hannah Grace want a scooter for Christmas. I asked her where she learned about scooters and she told me from Zack and how she rode it around at your house for a few minutes. I'm guessing this was from this past April or May and he got it for his birthday maybe? Anyway, so Hannah Grace really wants a scooter for Christmas because Zack has one. Poor kid, she's gonna be so diappointed...haha. :o)