header picture

header picture

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tyson's Birthday


Today is Tyson's 33rd birthday. oh wait....should I not have said how old he is? Woops! Anyway, I made him a Wordle using 33 words to describe his personality, things he likes and what I think about him. I couldn't figure out how to put the actual Wordle on my blog but here is a link to it. I'm going to have to have Tyson help me with the whole screen capture thing to the put the Wordle on here...so for now it will take one extra click to see the Wordle I made...please don't be lazy...go to the link and see it!




So hope you have a great B-Day Ty! I bet you've never gotten a Wordle for your birthday. By the way, during the time I spent making the Wordle Drake, Garrett, and Zack were on the loose causing all kinds of trouble so if the house is a mess don't blame me, it's your fault in a really round about sort of way. You have a birthday - I make a Wordle-Garrett spills all the water in the Brita tank - Zack dumps everything out of Toy box looking for show and tell items - I work on Wordle - Drake eats half a loaf of bread on the floor - I'm still making a Wordle - you get the idea!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSON from the Morrisons! Steve mentioned it today. He said, "Hey, I think yesterday or today is Tyson's birthday!" Sorry we didn't call - but hope you had a good one anyway. :o)
~Steve and Em

Amateur Steph said...

Happy Birthday Tyson!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! Sorry I'm a day late! And Amber, you made me giggle!