
Now here's a little tribute to my sweet and sassy darling Alexis Shea. Lexi just turned six a few months ago but looks and acts much older. She is very tall, normally about 6 inches taller than other girls her age. She is also very smart and loves school. She is a first grader this year in Miss Moira's class of Buckaroos. She loves to read and does it very well for her age. She is also learning to play the piano very quickly. She says its because she has a great teacher. (yes, it's me!) Lexi also loves to draw and color and dance.

Lexi is also a super big sister. She is always trying to help and make everyone happy. Sometimes I'm pretty sure that Garrett and Drake think she is their real mother. Garrett even calls her Moma Lexis sometimes!

Alexis wants to be vet when she grows up because she loves animals. (But for now she is just content with being a Princess.) When she was a little younger her ambition was to be a flower picker so I'm glad she's decided on a different career path. Not that flower picking is bad it just might not be too lucrative and she's way too smart to just pick flowers for the rest of her life!
Lexi's best friends are Breann, Diana, Mallory, Tessa and Tatum, Nicki and Kylie. She has no trouble making friends and is not in the least bit shy.

Words Lexi says so cute:
Ridiclious (Ridiculous) - like the picture above when we had chocolate fondue last week.!
Planno (piano)
Aminal (animal)
spoiled up (meaning: being spoiled)
yucks (learned from our 11 year old neighbor)
3 comments:
She's such a cute girl. We miss you guys! Abby misses Lexi too...tell her hi from us!
I didn't know Lexi's middle name was Shea. I really like that name...I wanted to name Holly Shea, but we decided Shea Sheaffer wasn't a good idea....even though it has a fun ring to it!
I love your blog. This was really fun reading about my niece and nephews! You have a cute little family. Hope to see them all soon!
Post a Comment