
Last night Tyson was downstairs and I was upstairs. The phone rang and I thought surely Tyson would answer it. When he didn't I decided I'd better do it. Who do you think it was on the other end? It was Tyson calling on his cell phone from the basement to ask me a question because he didn't want to walk up the 12 steps to ask me in person. Honestly....does it get any lazier than that?!!! (I do have to admit though that it made me laugh.)
1 comment:
Haha! I love it! That's what we do around here, too. :o) But usually when one of us is staying up too late and the other one is reminding that person to go to bed. But, also because of just plain laziness.
However, when the phone rings and I assume Steve is answering it and he doesn't I don't usually jump up to answer it. I figure we can just call whomever it was back. ;) Pure laziness around here!
Post a Comment