header picture

header picture

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Pref Dance 2017

Lexi went on her very first date last weekend! She took her best friend Mikey Bera to the Preference Dance (girl's choice.) She looked amazingly beautiful in her dress and Mikey looked great in his tux. They also had Torie Hammock (another of her besties, in the red dress) and her date Devin Neilson, and Ginny Woods and her date Jerret Atwood in their group. Tyson took their pictures and then they had a group dinner at Ginny's grandma's house. After the dance they went back to Ginny's to watch a movie. They all seemed liked they had a great time together! I'm glad Lexi's first date was a memorable and fun one. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to help her get ready or to show her how to pin on the boutonierre because I was up in Orem with the boys at their soccer games. I was sad to miss her first date, but at least Tyson could be part of it.















No comments: