header picture

header picture

Friday, November 3, 2017

Halloween 2017

Only a couple of days late on my Halloween post! We had a good Halloween. Drake and Garrett both dressed up as soccer players for school because they couldn't wear their "bleeding" costumes, with the masks, to school. Their principal, Mr. Thomas wanted to get a picture with all the fifth graders who had dressed up as athletes to go with his referee costume. From left to right: Logan M., Drake, Mr. Thomas, Tyler, Cannon and Garrett.
For trick or treating Garrett dressed up as a Bleeding Scream and Drake was a Bleeding Skeleton. I really tried to get them to go as Buzz and Woody again, or even Thomas the train, but I couldn't talk them in to it. Lexi dressed up as a Greaser from the book, The Outsiders. Zac was nowhere to be found until later that night, so I didn't get a picture. He did pop in to a friends house sometime during the evening and another mom took a picture of him. His group of friends went as Nerds.


Zac and his "Nerdy" friends from left to right: Paxton, Mason, Riley, Jackson and Zac. 

I dressed up as Harry Potter. I bought the robe and tie online and then used a homemade wand we made a few years ago for Harry Potter Day. I also wore the Time Turner that my friend Allison Williams gave me for Christmas a few years ago. I had lots of people comment on it being the perfect costume for me!
Drake and Garrett were the only ones who went trick or treating with me. Lexi went to a friends house to watch scary movies and Zac went out with his friends. Drake and Garrett made a pretty good haul though! We had fun because quite a few of their friends joined us along the way. At one point we had 8 people in our group!


Another Happy Halloween in the books!

No comments: