header picture

header picture

Saturday, November 25, 2017

20 years!

This Thanksgiving the kids and I went to Orderville to spend Thanksgiving with my parents (Tyson went to his parent's house alone) partly because it was also my 20 Year Class Reunion. That's right, I'm officially Old! Unfortunately not very many people showed up but it was good to catch up with the ones that were there. Our class had 29 students and only 8 made it to the reunion. My best friends Sarah Heaton, Jennifer Spencer, and Julie Skougaard were all there and it was fun to re-connect with them. We had a potluck lunch and just chatted with each other. It was probably boring for my kids, but I enjoyed it. In the first picture from left to right is: Lorene Johnson (Briscoe), Leta-Kaye Richins (Hansen), Julie Skougaard (Larmore) Jeff Baird, Jennifer Spencer (Kelly), Sarah Heaton and me. Kory Heaton was also there but left before the picture was taken. It's hard to believe 20 years has gone by since I was in school with these guys!


No comments: