header picture

header picture

Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter!

Later on Saturday afternoon we drove out to Mineral and built a camp fire and grilled some burgers. The kids enjoyed building the fire and roasting marshmallows. We met Jason and Ashley out there and helped them set up an egg hunt for their kids. After our cook out we went back to grandma's and I gave the kids their Easter baskets. They were all really happy about the goodies in their baskets. I generally try to give them stuff they needed or wanted anyway. Lexi got some nail polishes, Zac got Old Spice Swagger bodywash, Drake and Garrett got shin guards and Drake got bubble bath (his request!) and Garrett got some hair spiking gel because he loves to spike his hair. We also watched the second movie in The Hunger Games (they'd watched the first movie the night before.) On Sunday we just had a really nice Easter lunch and then we had to head back home. It was a really good trip and I'm glad we were able to do it.









No comments: