header picture
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Tyson's 40th Birthday!
Yesterday was Tyson's big 40th birthday! I have been planning his party for weeks now because I wanted it to be really good. I was especially proud of my 40 Rocks centerpiece for the table. That's about as crafty as I get! I also thought the napkins and plates I found on Amazon were fun, but they were too small to be practical for eating dinner so we used them for cake and ice cream. We celebrated with a group of great friends last night (Ken and Allison Williams, Mallery and Johnny Dunn, Sally and Grant Smith, Chantelle and Kris Gazell. Our friends Sara Christensen and Katie Anderson also came for a minute, but I didn't get pictures of them.) We had tons of Big Don's Pizza, snacks and yummy drinks. Then we chatted and played board games until late into the night. It was really fun and I think everyone had a good time. Happy 40th Birthday to the most amazing guy I know! I love you Tyson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment