header picture

header picture

Monday, October 12, 2015

We Are the Champions!

I know, I know....I just posted about Lexi's volleyball (and have yet to post about the boys soccer season...ooops!) but today was so awesome I had to post some pictures. Lexi's middle school volleyball team won 1st place in the season tournament competing against 12 other teams! I'm really glad I took the day off work to be able to go and watch. She played from 9:30 in the morning clear until after 5:00 with very few breaks in between. I was able to watch all of it except for the last 10 minutes (I had Drake and Garrett's parent/teacher conferences.) Bill and Susan came and watched the whole thing and Tyson was able to see the last 3 games (I think there were 6 or 7....you kind of lose track after your bum falls asleep from sitting on hard bleachers for so long!) Lexi played well and had a ton of fun. She scored the winning point in the final game and some of her teammates practically tackled her they were so happy. They won a trophy for their school and each girl won a medal. It was a great day!









No comments: