header picture

header picture

Thursday, July 30, 2015

A quick visit!

On Tuesday my mom called to tell me they were just leaving Orderville to come visit me. I was a little surprised because when we had talked on Sunday I thought she said they were coming "next Tuesday" which, in my mind, meant I still had a week! Oh well! We will gladly take them whenever they want to come visit. And luckily my house is close to company ready all the time so it wasn't a big deal. Both my mom and dad were able to come and they brought my brother Jason's kids with them (Peyton, Houston, and Leyton.) They got here at about 7:00 on Tuesday night so we just played at the house that evening. Houston really enjoyed playing with Drake and Garrett's trains. It was fun to see my kids interacting with their little cousins and making sure they were having fun. I feel bad that I didn't get any pictures of my dad, but he wasn't feeling well so we mainly left him at the house while we went and played.

The next morning we went to the USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum. Drake and Garrett are in science camp all week so they didn't go with us. We spent about an hour looking at the exhibits and playing in the kid area. Tyson was the designated drinking fountain stool for all the little ones!









Then my mom and I took the kids to free lunch. I had forgotten how long it takes for a 1 year old and 2 year old to eat!

After lunch we went to the Helper pool and swam for about an hour and a half...which was plenty when you are trying to keep track of two little ones. I had forgotten how much harder that was! Having my nieces and nephew visit was a real eye opener for me about how much more work it is to have babies (it's weird how you kind of forget!) They are sure darn cute though!


It was fun to have my parents and the little ones come and visit even if it was for just a day!

No comments: