header picture

header picture

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

We have a Pre-Teen!

Last Saturday, the 24th, was Lexi's 11th birthday! I was still in Florida so I had to miss it. But Tyson and his parents managed to throw her a little family party and make the day special. They picked up fried chicken, salads, rootbeer and a cake from the grocery store for her birthday dinner. Then they opened presents. This year she mostly just got clothes. Susan and Bill gave her a cute dress and some shirts too. I had found a really cute denim jacket, a skirt and a shirt that I knew she'd love. Pretty boring, I know, but it's getting more difficult to find her presents. She never asks for anything! We did also buy her a lava lamp, some jewelry and boots (she did ask for the lamp and the boots.) I can't believe my little girl is a pre-teen!







No comments: