On the second day of our Logan trip we did some school shopping in the morning and then went to meet my friend Kelly at a park/splash pad. Kelly and I were friends when we lived in Memphis. The Cromwells moved to Utah a few years before we did and now we are able to get together once a year and catch up. This is the third year we have done this and I always look forward to it. We had a picnic and then the kids played while Kelly and I chatted.
Later that night I took the kids to the hotel swimming pool. We actually swam both Wednesday and Thursday night.
On Thursday, the third day of the trip we did more school shopping and then got Little Ceaser's pizza and took it to the park. We played at the park for awhile and then went to get ice cream. Friday we went to the Cache Valley Fun Center and played and got lunch there but I didn't take pictures of that.







No comments:
Post a Comment