Did you know I have a food blog? Probably not, and if you did, you've probably given up on me ever updating it, right? Well, the unthinkable has happened!!! I finally posted some new recipes! Pretty much the only reason I started the food blog in the first place was so I'd have a central place for keeping the recipes that I like the most. And if my recipes are online I can pull them up on my Ipad and know right where they are. As a bonus, it's easier to share your recipes with others if they're on the internet. So feel free to go and take a look at the new recipes I've posted. Please be aware that they are almost all blatantly stolen from other blogs/websites with some variations here and there, but I did try to give credit where credit was due (uhhh....thanks Amanda Tatton for letting me steal your cinnamon roll recipe.....though I didn't actually ask! You're the best!)
You can find the blog at DEFINITELY NOT GOURMET.
2 comments:
You can steal recipes anytime, that's what they are there for! :) And this means I have permission to do the same, right? :)
Absolutely Amanda. I would feel honored if such an excellent cook as yourself should want to steal a recipe from me! Honestly, I don't get that "it's a secret family recipe" thing. Seems kind of selfish to me! :)
Post a Comment