Just a post to share a few of the ordinary events of our lives. It seems like all these cold winter days are making us come up with fun things to do inside.
Bill and Susan came for a visit last weekend. They were able to go to Zac's basketball game and then they spent hours playing other games with the kids at home. They also took us out to lunch at Main Street Grill (I love their Club sandwich!) Here Susan is teaching them to play Chinese Checkers.
Playing games on Grandma's Ipad
Grandpa Bill, Zac and Lexi spent hours playing Monopoly.
And of course a game of Twister!
We finally found the perfect solution for hyperactive kids on cold Sunday afternoons....the treadmill!
And as a side note, I got the pink boxing gloves I've been eyeing for the past couple of months. I haven't actually gotten to use them yet because we only box once in awhile at Tae Bo, and the one day we were going to box we didn't have enough gloves for everyone. I'm looking forward to breaking them in!






No comments:
Post a Comment