header picture

header picture

Monday, August 29, 2011

Tae Bo with Billy Blanks

Last Saturday I was able to attend a day long event with Billy Blanks the creator of the Tae Bo fitness program. There were three one hour workouts during the day plus lots of motivational chats.  Hard to believe he came to our little town, but he did! His daughter Shellie Cimarosti also came.

The regular Tae Bo students were able to meet with Billy and Shellie before the workouts began and get pictures. These are the girls who see me early in the morning, sweaty, with no makeup on. If that's not bonding I don't know what is?!!

This is after the first workout session of the morning.  The floor was slick with sweat and it was stinkin' hot in that room!

This is Katrina. She's been doing Tae Bo for 2 years and my goal is to someday be as awesome as her!

Apparently my speed bag doesn't go fast enough to be blurry with Tyson's fancy new camera!  Better work on that for next time!


This move was a little funky and I'm not very good at funky but it was fun!



I've wanted to do this for a long time!  I've been working out to Tae Bo videos for the past 11 years off and on and I can't even tell you how many times I've been in the middle of the workout and wanting to punch Billy!  He was a good sport and played along!


Tyson spent the whole day taking pictures. They turned out really awesome. He does such a great job! Check them out at CHAPPELL SHOTS.

It was an awesome day, though pretty tiring, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

A big THANKS to my awesome in-laws who came home early from vacation so they could watch my kids all day!

No comments: