header picture

header picture

Friday, August 19, 2011

Lexi Gets Her Ears Pierced

My little Lexi turns 9 next week and she said she wanted her ears pierced for her birthday. So a few days ago we went to Claire's to have it done.

Here she is before the procedure. She was a little nervous since she hates needles and passes out at the sight of blood. I tried to convince her there wouldn't be any blood, but I don't think she believed me.

Here she is after, trying to decide if that hurt or not.

She got the multicolored Daisy earrings so they will match a lot of different things.

I thought it was adorable that her daddy was helping her look for some earrings to buy!

What a happy girl! Can't believe she's almost 9! Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Wow! she is so grown up!! And I love that she chose the multi-colored daisies so it would match more outfits...so logical.