header picture

header picture

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Toy Story Fanatics



Saturday we took the whole family (including Grandpa Bill, Grandma Susan, and Uncle Shay) to see Toy Story 3. This was a momentous occasion since we very rarely cough up the money to see a movie in an actual theater. We tend to be the wait-til-it-comes-out-on-DVD-and-make-our-own-popcorn kind of family. But for Toy Story we had to make an exception. Drake and Garrett are crazy about Toy Story. They've watch the first two movies so much they've worn out the DVD'S and then my mom gave us her VHS copies and they are wearing out too. We loved the movie and I really almost cried at the end. I would have cried but there were too many people around. But I did look over at Tyson at the end of the show and his eyes looked rather moist too. What a softy!

Then today Garrett and I went and bought some Toy Story Merchandise. What do you think? Keep in mind that this is a basement bathroom used almost exclusively by boys under the age of 6. They probably think it's a great improvement from the burgandy/cream flowery shower curtain.



Garrett loves his new Toy Story shirt. Of course we bought Drake one too, but he can't model his until he comes back from spending time at Grandma's.



To Infinity And Beyond!

2 comments:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

LOVE IT! I'm excited about this movie, too!

Amateur Steph said...

I love the Toy Story series. We just took the girls to see the new one and I cried unabashedly. I blame it on the fact that I just had a baby. But I saw tears in Mike's eyes too. (He claimed that I punched him)
Really, I loved that movie!