It was a super intense game. It started out really aggressive and continued that way the whole game. I half expected someone to just start throwing punches at some point. Maybe NIC's #22. That boy has a mouth on him that his mama would not be proud of and he's quite good at temper tantrums too. I thought he was going to break his own fist pounding it on the exit door like he was.
Hey boys the game is basketball not wrestling!

NIC was the favorite to win it but CEU had more heart and lots more crazy fan support and we won by 8 points.
This is the first time they've won the championship in 13 years and I'm glad I got to see the game. It was fun to watch it with Tyson without having kids to entertain too. It reminded me of watching Weber State Hockey during our dating years. 
I had to add this awesome dunk shot Tyson took during the game the day before with Salt Lake CC.
2 comments:
I miss that place! That's awesome they won it all.
Awesome blog post! Oh that game was off the HOOK!!!! I really enjoyed watching it with a cute girl too! She is FINE! March 9th in SLC the men are playing an Arizona team. The winner goes on to nationals!
Post a Comment