header picture

header picture

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Cheer

Ahhhh....another Christmas has come and gone. The kids had a fantastic day and I worked hard enough that I slept really well that night! We had Tyson's parents and his brother here to celebrate with us. We opened presents then played all day and had a scrumptious meal later in the afternoon. I also got to talk on the phone to my brother, Jason, who is on a mission in Mexico City.

The kids didn't get up nearly as early as they normally do. It was almost 7:30! Here they are making the mad dash up the stairs. I vaguely remember telling them the youngest should come first. But as you'll see, my youngest (hey...those 6 minutes have to count for some privileges) is way in the back struggling to break through the crowd.

The twins really loved their "motorcycles." So far Garrett has only attempted to ride his down the stairs once. Maybe once was enough....probably not. But it's too cold to ride them outside yet.


Lexi really wanted an Ipod. However, being tightwad parents who are aware that an Ipod would break if dropped by a 7 year old, we went for just a regular MP3 player. She has been plugged in ever since. Maybe this was a bad idea. By the way, it was Tyson's idea. I wanted to just give her a CD player. Of course, she's exceptionally happy with her Christmas this year so maybe, just maybe, Daddy's have great ideas sometimes.


Zac is currently in Lego heaven. That's 8 pounds of Legos from Ebay my friends. Ebay is probably the only place in the world where you can buy 8 lbs of Legos. Who doesn't love Ebay? Oh, again, buying 8 lbs was Tyson's idea. I'm going to regret this one I think.


And finally I just had to show this picture of the chaotic Christmas Cheer. Tyson wouldn't let us pick up wrapping paper until we were all done just so he could get this picture.


Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Also, don't feel bad if you didn't get a Christmas card from us, nobody did. I'm just too lazy I guess. Though I loved receiving cards from all of you!

1 comment:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

love the holiday mess!!!
Legos on ebay! why didn't I think of that? brilliant!