header picture

header picture

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas

We spent the 23rd and 24th spending time with Tyson's family in Salt Lake. Here are a few pictures of our time there.

We went to dinner and then to see the lights at Temple Square. Tyson and I hadn't seen them in over 10 years and the kids had never seen them. It was very cold so we dressed up in our snow clothes. I'm really glad we did!






We spent that night at Tyson's brother Shay's house. The kids all shared a king size bed together. We told them to pretend to be asleep for this picture. As you can tell, some of them are better at pretending than others!


The next morning we played with Shay's PS3 race car game. It was fun!


Then we went to the Murphy family Christmas party. The kids made some really neat gingerbread houses and there was a lot of delicious candy to snack on. That is Tyson Grandma Murphy in the picture.


I'm not sure who put Tyson on frosting duty!


Then we had a nice dinner and the kids presented the Nativity. At least the ones that were willing. You'll notice that Drake and Garrett are absent. They refused to be sheep, but rather like sheep they "strayed".....down to the basement to eat candy off everyone's gingerbread houses instead.


We drove home that night so we could all be "nestled all snug in our beds" before Santa came. I'll put more about Christmas on a later post.

No comments: