header picture

header picture

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What a Pleaser!

A few years ago while watching American Idol I told Tyson that Chris Daughtry "was my man."
Meaning of course that I was rooting for him to win. That very night Tyson went and did this.

A few weeks ago I confessed to him that I thought Puck from Glee was pretty darn cute.

So a day or two ago Tyson did this. He didn't have the patience to grow his hair out any longer than that and luckily he doesn't intend to keep this hair cut. (though he promised me his Chris Daughtry hair cut was a one time deal and he's been doing it ever since!)



I'm just wondering...what do you think he'd do if I told him I thought that Robert Pattinson was cute?

6 comments:

Brianne said...

Lucky Girl! I wish my husband would cut his hair if I told him I thought some other guy was cute. Maybe I should try it out...

Unknown said...

Lol, that made me smile! :) I kinda don't think Tyson would grow his hair out like that Twilight guy but you never know! ;o)

Amy Coontz said...

I would LOVE to see him with hair!

Julie said...

How nice that he is still trying to please you! :)
I love Glee.

Lauren Webster said...

I don't know, but I really think you should try it and see!

Erika said...

That is So funny. I love it. But PLEASE tell me you don't think Robert Pattinson is cute! Sounds like you guys are doing well out there...hope it continues to be that way!