header picture

header picture

Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

Wow, Christmas was quite a long time ago and I am just now getting around to even mentioning it. The main problem has been that either I have been out of town or my husband has been on the computer. Man, if the power ever goes out that boy's going to go into some kind of major shock! Honestly, if I wanted to check my email I had to wait for him to make a bathroom run! But since the semester starts tomorrow he is back at work today and I finally get my turn. Yay! (Yay, that I finally get my turn, not Yay he's gone back to work!)

Our holidays this year consisted of going to visit Tyson's parents for 4 days, then back here for Christmas Eve and Christmas day with Tyson's parents. Then on the 29th I went to my parents with the kids (Tyson stayed home, supposedly to get ready for next semester but I think he logged plenty of video game hours too!) We celebrated New Years with them and then came back home to settle back in for a few days before school started again today. We had a really great holiday season.

The kids were super excited about Christmas. Santa was really in tune this year and got them all just what they wanted. Lexi got a big Barbie house (made with love by Grandpa Bill) and furniture made by mom to go in it. Zack got tons of "little" Legos. He disappeared Christmas morning before the presents were even all open and I found him downstairs making a space ship. Garrett got his Buzz Lightyear - the look on his face was priceless! He also got a rocking horse. Drake got Woody and a bunch of Mega Blocks. These boys are so crazy about Toy Story. It's almost frightening! There are no pictures because we neglected to take any this year. We might do some mock pictures later. We did do lots of video but Tyson couldn't do pictures and videos and I just wanted to enjoy watching the kids.

As for me I got an awesome exercise bike and a MP3 player and sweats. I think Santa must think I'm fat. No just kidding, I begged for months for this! Tyson only got a sweater and a tie because he's had his eye on a big fancy new camera and I know its only a matter of time. (I give it less than two months, anybody want to wager?!)

Anyways, Here's to a great 2009 for all of you!!!

1 comment:

Joe and Liz said...

Sound like a fun Christmas!! That's exciting you got an exercise bike. Do you have a gym membership there? I am thinking of canceling mine. I have been so bad this past month...I need you to kick my butt in gear!!