
Drake having a blast. By the way, aren't all little boys supposed to wear hot pink snow suits (with Pooh all over it, he, he, he!). He's going to totally hate this picture when he's older. But hey, we had it from when Lexi was little and we're not going to let it just sit in the closet!

Zack's all ready to go out. He looks like a snowboarder like his daddy.

Drake and Garrett's had their first time riding on a sled. Notice Garrett is also wearing a girly snowsuit. And socks for gloves. We were ill prepared for snow this year! Now they'll both have a reason to hate their parents when they grow up.

Grandpa Bill was pulling the sled down the driveway and they were still having a total blast. They're going to love it when we hit the big hills!

The kids built this rather short snowman (mmmmmmm...with a lot of help from mom!) at Grandma Debbie's house with their cousins Kinlee and Gavin.

Yes that's me shoveling out there. I think Tyson may have conveniently scheduled his shoulder surgery so he wouldn't have to do too much snow removal! By the way we have a really, really long driveway!
5 comments:
That is why I will NEVER live where it snows!!
That's funny Drake is wearing the pink snowsuit. When I first looked at the picture I thought it was Lexi when she was little!! :)
My girls would LOVE to have snow....me not so much. I'm going to freeze too when we move back there!!
Cute house by the way!
Looks like lots of fun!!! I LOVE the snow!
I thought that the suit looked red not pink...so he can't get too mad in his teenage years! :)
That is one Mt. of snow you shoveled!
I had to laugh! They look like little sisters. Your heeps of snow look like ours. I enjoy shoveling when it is warm but Mike does most of it. I'm just thrilled that the days are getting longer.
Great pictures. . . as usual! Your house is so cute!
Post a Comment