Kids can be so literal sometimes. The other day Zack kept singing that song "It's too late to Apologize" and thinking I would use it as a teaching moment I told him that it's never too late to apologize. Even if it's been a long time you should always apologize if you did something wrong. Zack told me "I think that song just means that it's bed time and you'll just have to wait until tomorrow to say sorry." What a silly kid!
2 comments:
This is one of Addisyn's favorite songs to sing except she usually mispronounces the words. Kids can be so cute and funny.Hope y'all are doing great.
Zackary, you are absolutely wonderful. Your sweet and true to life comments are priceless. We love you! Know matter how much you say "you love us, it's always special." May we again enjoy you this week. You help grandma and grandpa as much as Lexi does and that's alot! See you in a few days! Love Grandpa and Grandma Susan P.S. we want to hear this song
Post a Comment