Last weekend Tyson and I went to the college Dance Recital. The past few weeks Tyson has been taking pictures of the dance groups and I thought I'd put up some of the coolest ones. There were lots to choose from though! These were all taken at a dress rehearsal. We had a great time at the real recital the next night and then we were going to go to Smith's and get ice cream to take home to the babysitters (my in-laws again! They are always great to babysit for us!) but then we got sidetracked because the movie playing at the theater by Smith's was Twilight and the next showing was in 10 minutes. So we spontaneously decided to go to the movie. We both really liked it. My expectations were kind of low because of the movie reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. But I thought it was great. Anyway, back to the pictures.
This blonde girl in the red costume is Miriam. One of the student teachers in Zack's preschool. Zack really likes her. Zack and his friend Dougie try to kiss her at preschool!
1 comment:
Great shots! We need a new family picture since I keep popping out these little ones! You coming to Memphis anytime soon!! :)
Post a Comment