Last Saturday Dillon, Heather and their three kids came over for a quick visit. It's not everyday we have visitors, especially from my family, so it was pretty exciting! They stayed for about 3 hours and we just chatted and Tyson grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for our lunch. Bo is really into dinosaurs lately so I gave him all of Drake and Garrett's that they never play with anymore. It was really fun to see how excited he was when we started piling them up in his arms! Mae asked me very politely not to take pictures of her, but she did let Uncle Tyson take one of her with the hamburger as big as her face! And Sam mostly just looked cute and made lots of messes at lunch. Poor Heather needed a bib just trying to feed him! It was a fun visit!






1 comment:
When we were leaving, Dillon asked if I wanted my camera. I usually bring it and never take pictures, and I didn't even bother bringing it because I knew you would take pictures. I don't have a picture of Sam's upper teeth yet. This is awesome. We had a great time visiting.
Post a Comment