This morning I got all kinds of enthusiastic and did a fun Valentine's breakfast for Tyson and the kids. We had crepes with strawberries, nutella, whip cream and bananas. We also had yogurt and bacon. Bacon is a rare treat around here because Tyson can't stand how the house smells like bacon for the rest of the day. He even asked me if I wanted to go cook the bacon outside today. I had to inform him that it is February and people don't cook outside on the grill in February! I also made funny little robot Valentines like I'd seen on Pinterest. The kids thought they were pretty cute. We gave the boys a new soccer video game and Lexi a bedskirt to match her new bedspread and some earrings. I've already mentioned that Tyson bought me an awesome treadmill and I got him a fancy decorative skull for his office. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment