A week ago, on the 10th, Zac had a little mishap involving his brother, Garrett, and a wood chisel. Garrett was trying to scrape the inside of the closet door jam with the wood chisel and when Zac leaned over to see what he was doing and to tell him to stop, the wood chisel slipped and hit Zac in the head. And let me tell you, head wounds really bleed! This is Zac's third time getting either stitches or glue on his forehead. Those Hoyt foreheads make pretty big targets!
I took Zac to the emergency room and he got 6 subcutaneous stitches with the glue on top. Tyson just took the stitches out last night, but we decided to let the glue stay on until it comes off by itself.
Speaking of Zac, he is now in cub scouts and one of the requirements is to make a meal for your family. So he made this Sticky Bun breakfast. He did a good job and it turned out really nice. He did balk a little when I informed him that part of cooking is the cleaning up. But after a few grumbles we got it done!
Drake and Garrett have been having fun lately playing with their Walkie Talkies. I taught them a new game where one of them hides and then they play 20 questions until the other boy can figure out where his twin is hiding. They thought this was a pretty fun game! Turns out mom can get quite creative when she needs them to play together while she cleans the kitchen!
Lexi is always making signs to put on her door. I won't let her put up signs that say "Keep Out" or anything like that. So she found a way around the system. She made this password sign where you have to say your name into the straw, twist the dials for the password and username and scan your thumbprint. It actually did keep her brothers out for a day or two!
Maybe I shouldn't broadcast this to the world, but Drake has been wearing this shirt for 7 days straight! I kept telling him he had to change it, so he would wear a different shirt for a few hours and then he'd go put it back on! I finally had to put it in the laundry myself. I guess he really likes Angry Birds!






1 comment:
I have the Bosch too, it is awesome! The bread looks great!
Post a Comment