header picture
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Jumpin' Jack's
We went down to St. George for a few days to have a vacation with Tyson's parents, his brother and one of his uncles. We went to the Tuachan play The Little Mermaid, which I thought was great but a tad bit long since it had 6 or 7 new songs in it. The kids didn't get to bed until one in the morning that night and they actually slept in until 9:00. So that's the secret! Who knew?
On Friday all the other adults wanted to go golfing, so Ty and I decided to take the kids to do something fun. We ended up going to Jumpin' Jacks where we spent 3 hours wearing them out. We managed to come out almost unscathed, only a little blood was spilled (Garrett, who else would it be?)
My parents were in town for a wedding so we met up with them and they came and watched the kids jump for awhile and then we went to Costco for a hotdog and plenty of sugar to keep them jumping for another couple of hours!
I love that they're holding hands in this picture. Being a twin must rock (until you're a teenager and fighting over the same girl, right?)
More on our family vacation to come. (Tonight we made the kids hike 4 miles at Arches. We're the meanest parents ever!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for St. George! Too bad I didn't run in to you guys while I was there. That would've been lovely!
Your kids are so dadgum cute! I hope that you are doing well in every way!!
Post a Comment