header picture

header picture

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

We spent New Years weekend with Tyson's parents and his brother. Drake loves to do puzzles at Grandmas.
Zac stole daddy's Ipad to practice his art skills.
We all had a few turns playing Playstation games. Lexi is a very competitive child! I haven't dared play her yet. What if she kicks my butt?!!!
We brought in the New Year with plenty of really loud, screechy noise makers. Whatever happened to singing Auld Lang Syne. Maybe I'll learn the words so we don't have to use the noise makers next year!




New Years Day we took the kids to see Tangled. It was really cute though I was getting the sense that mothers are evil and brunettes are not magical. It bruised my brunette ego until at the very end of the show when Eugene declared that he always preferred brunettes. I think I might be crushin' on Eugene (only kidding Ty!)

So here's to a fantastic 2011 for all of you!

P.S. Will you leave a comment if you can actually read the words on this post. There are a few people who say the words don't come up, only the pictures. So I'm just curious if that's happening to you too. If I get no comments I guess I'll know somethings terribly wrong and I'm wasting my time typing all these words.

UPDATE: It looks like most of you can still see the words on my blog. I'm starting to think it's something to do with trying to view it from an Ipad.

10 comments:

McKette said...

I see words!

Kristina said...

I can see the words (and photos). :) Looks like you had a fun New Years.

Debora said...

Do Drake and Garrett really make it to midnight? ( I see you too!)

Bridget said...

I see words too!!!

Jana said...

AMBER!!! How are you? You have a beautiful family. I'm so glad I can spy into your life now. And yes, I see words.

Joe and Liz said...

I can see the words. Looks like a fun New Years!

Julie said...

I can see and read the words, too. Weird comment that someone can't. :) Please don't stop writing...because I love reading your words.

The Combs said...

I see it all! Happy New Year!

Emily said...

Happy New Year to you and your cute family!

Susan Chappell said...

Hi Amber,
Today Bill got all the words in your blog and put them up on our new TV screen. Then I went on our iPad and OHLAAY! We have words now!
Loa Grands