header picture

header picture

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snowy Day

Today we had our first real snow storm of the year. Drake saw the snow and said, "Mom, are you thinking about Sister Madsen right now?" Why yes...yes I was. The Madsen's are our super awesome neighbors who have an excellent sledding hill in their backyard and they almost get offended if you don't trespass every day to borrow their hill. They even keep a couple dozen sleds out for people to use.
So we decided to do our neighborly duty and pay a visit....it's a tough job but somebody has to do it!


Tyson was giving everybody extra fast shoves down the hill.

Lexi spent most of the time working on her snowboarding skills.

This is one of the only pictures when Zac would look at the camera. He was too busy having fun.

I had a lot of fun myself!

Garrett was acting so independent. He wouldn't let us help him with anything. He's grown up a lot since last year when we had to help him get the sled back up the hill every time.

Drake still needed his mommy though. I guess being 6 minutes younger than Garrett really does make a bit of a difference. I'm glad because I hate how fast they are growing up!

There were about a dozen other neighborhood kids there to play too. Here's Zac with his friends Simon and Daniel.

It's still snowing and showing no signs of letting up. So we'll have some fresh powder for tomorrow. Yay!

No comments: