header picture

header picture

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Developing Talents

I have a great excuse for having not blogged anything for quite awhile. You see...we've all been so busy developing our talents that we just haven't had time for much else.

Zac started taking piano lessons. He's learning how to play and I (the teacher) am developing the talent of patience.
Lexi switched gyms (but still has the same teacher) and has been developing her talent of Tumbling. At the new gym, besides just doing a floor routine. she's also learning a trampoline routine and a double-mini routine.
The boys have all been developing their secret agent abilities.
Tyson bought a super-duper-awesome-top-of-the-line lens and has been developing his photography talent.
Here's a picture he took from yesterday morning that I love. Don't we live in a beautiful place?!
Gryffin has been practicing his flying. Well, at least, running really, really fast!
I have been practicing my talent of manipulation. Because even though this set-up looks amazing (interior decorators everywhere are probably trying to replicate this look...the copious amounts of dust, the intricate weave of the bazillion cords, the assortment of hand-me-down tables...) I convinced my honey that.....
This is TONS better. Aaahhhhh....never underestimate the talent of a manipulating woman.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that Tyson won a racquetball tournament last week too. He's my hero!

3 comments:

Tyson said...

Hey honey, it all looks great, but the earlier entertainment center was still sooooo much better! It was really.....bachelor pad like. Hmmm, oh well, I guess I'm stuck with the totally Blah new entertainment center.

Emily said...

Your hubs photography is AMAZING! As is your new entertainment center, your adorable family and your fun blog!

I think you are great!

Emily and Steve said...

I love all the talents! :) And I must say, all those pictures are FANTASTIC! And I ESPECIALLY LOVE the picture of your dog! That is so totally AWESOME!

(We recently needed our family pictures updated to include Alma since the poor kid has been left out for her whole life and the last ones we had taken were the ones Tyson took for us when he came back out to visit. We surely missed working with Tyson! He has such a great talent!)

I really LOVE the new entertainment center! Now I need some of your manipulation talent to rub off on me, Amber. ;)

Love and miss you guys!